We are currently seeking Activity Leaders, to guide students and assist the IELS Programmes with all Leisure and Welfare related aspects. This position involves working on weekends and other unsocial hours.
The position of the Activity Leader is an important role, and directly related to the welfare and enjoyment of foreign students.
The Activity Leader will be responsible for all the individual welfare needs of every student both on and off site; will be required to assist in a full range of programmed activities and excursions, and offer constructive assistance as required with all aspects of the IELS School operation.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- To accompany and lead students on excursions, ensuring their well-being, safety and enjoyment;
- To vigorously encourage students to take an active part in the leisure programme, and interact throughout all activities and are accounted for;
- To assist with coordination of all Transport including school pickups and drop offs, and activity related to transport, as well as assisting with arrival and departure airport transfers as and when required;
- To assist in daily administrative tasks as requested, including packed lunch monitoring, transport arrangements, student headcounts, activity attendance sheets, etc.;
- To assist all students, foreign group leaders and agents to derive the maximum benefit from the programme;
- To assist students in being on time for meals, transport arrangements and all planned activities;
- To assist when necessary during leisure activities on the Adult programme;
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter to:
or Apply Online below.
Please quote Reference number: ALD18-02
|Job Ref No||ALD18-02|
|Reports To||YL Leisure Coordinator, Head Welfare Officer, Welfare Coordinator, Leisure Coordinator, Leisure & Welfare Manager, Operations Manager|
|Purpose||To guide students and assist the IELS Programmes with all Leisure and Welfare related aspects. This position involves working on weekends and other unsocial hours.|