We are urgently seeking an experienced individual for the position of Leisure & Transport Assistant who will be assisting in the day-to-day administration, planning and overseeing of all aspects of transport from the airport to accommodation establishments, and any other transport aspects related to the Leisure and Welfare department as well as other accounting duties (but not limited to):
Responsibilities & tasks
- Act as the initial point of communication with clients – greeting upon arrival/departure, marking off on the arrival/departure sheets, issuing student handbooks with ID cards, directing towards the appropriate transportation provided or check in desks, and any general assistance and queries;
- Assisting any minors who require assistance and accompanying them to the relevant airline attendant;
- Assessing transport company drivers for timekeeping, correct information displays and customer service functions, and reporting any discrepancies on a regular basis;
- Immediate action and assistance relating to, but not limited to: transport, directions, police reports, lost luggage and personal items, check in procedures;
- To liaise with transport and leisure venue providers, and administrative staff in advance and during the term of service to guarantee the smooth and safe operation of all activities;
- To handle and coordinate with the Transport Coordinator the 24-hour emergency mobile phone;
- To liaise with the IELS transfers department and Leisure Coordinator to coordinate smooth transfers of students;
- To oversee and manage the transport and roster coordination of Young Learners, Groups and Activity Leaders;
- To organize, book and coordinate all transport for Young Learners and Group stay students;
- To carry out all tasks concerned with the setting up, administration and closing down of the programme, complying with control procedures pertaining to the organisation of transport and rosters, as advised by line management.
Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be given preference.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter to:
or Apply Online below.
Please quote Reference number: LTA19-12
|Job Category||Leisure, Operations, Welfare|
|Purpose||To be assisting in the day-to-day administration, planning and overseeing of all aspects of transport from the airport to accommodation establishments, and any other transport aspects related to the Leisure and Welfare department as well as other duties.|
|Job Ref No||LTA19-12|