We are currently seeking a Maintenance Person, to assist the Facilities Manager in work on any maintenance that is required in any of the company’s premises and by performing a variety of duties including (but not limited to):
Responsibilities and tasks:
- To conduct general maintenance;
- To review the Maintenance books of the premises you are assigned at, listing any issues discovered by staff or reported by guests, and action immediately;
- Keeping note of any long term issues which require occasional assessment to ensure their condition, and other preventive maintenance;
- Keeping records of all required Health & Safety checks, including fridge temperature readings, water temperatures, emergency lights;
- Monitor and ensure the equipment of the premises is kept in good working condition.
Qualification, traits and Attitude:
- Valid driving licence;
- Reliable and well organized;
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team member;
- Have initiative to ask questions, make proposals, and take initiative responsibly;
- Excellent listening, and verbal communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the most suitable applicant in accordance with his/her experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter to:
email@example.com or by post: The HR Manager, IELS Limited, Mattew Pulis Street, Sliema.
Please quote Reference number: MTP18-11
|Job Ref No||MPE18-11|
|Reports To||Facilities Manager|
|Purpose||To assist the Facilities Manager in work on any maintenance that is required in any of the company’s premises and by performing a variety of duties.|