We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for IELS Limited and its subsidiaries. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to co-ordinate alongside the marketing team, the marketing activity and brand awareness of The IELS Group, both off-line and on-line.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development to create a solid and lead generating marketing strategy, including both online and offline tactics;
- Organising and overseeing advertising/communication campaigns on social media channels, websites, magazines and any other platform that may offer an opportunity;
- Be able to design captivating visuals with Adobe Suite and give creative assistance to in-house and external designers using your artistic and keen eye for detail, keeping all design work in-line with corporate identity;
- To assist in writing and updating copy for the group media (brochures, flyers, promotions and all on-line channels);
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to the Head of Marketing;
- Collaborate and support the Head of Marketing and Business Development in monitoring expenses;
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures;
- Work with Marketing colleagues to optimize all our websites and their performances, using your SEM skills;
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonable assigned by the General Manager and/or Head of Marketing and Business Development from time to time.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the most suitable applicant in accordance with his/her experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter to:
Please quote Reference number: MRK19-13
|Purpose||To co-ordinate alongside the marketing team, the marketing activity and brand awareness of The IELS Group, both off-line and on-line.|
|Job Ref No||MRK19-13|
|Reports to||Head of Marketing & Business Development|