Starting Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for an eager-to-learn junior marketing ninja to join the team!
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Image search and selection
- Basic WordPress data input (blog content, simple page editing)
- Blog research and writing
- Social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin) contributing to and using strategy and guidelines defined by the department
- Taking pictures of students, the school and Malta
- Basic graphic design (Indesign file editing, creating graphics for social networks using Canvas or Photoshop)
- Drafting paid ads on social media
- Interacting with students, going on activities around Malta with them, engaging and gathering written and video testimonials
- Editing email campaigns, adhering to strategy
- Prepare detailed presentations
- Stock control
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Go-getter, solution-driven attitude
- Social media basics (taking pictures and posting)
- Good level of English (B1 minimum)
- Academic background in marketing/communication/international trade/business development
- Bachelor or Master’s student
What we can teach
All of the above! We are happy to trade training for support!
We are a happy team who loves to work together with music, cover walls with artwork, share lunch and get coffee for each other. We are creative, ideas generators, human people who love to learn, share and get things done! We work on a million projects, interact with everyone in the company and love the central role that we play.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV and a short presentation letting us know why you think you would be a great fit to our marketing department at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: The HR Manager, IELS Limited, Mattew Pulis Street, Sliema.
Skype interviews can be arranged.
Please quote Reference number: MKT-191
|Job Ref No||MKT-191|