Are you the next #IELShero?
IELS, a leading English school in Malta, is recruiting Residence Supervisors for the summer!
You want to help us assist students at the Residence with all Welfare related aspects while they come to Malta to learn English? Join IELS and make sure that the Summer Residence runs smoothly, and that students are happy and well taken care of!
Are you looking for the perfect summer job?
- Attractive Salary
- Flights are included with the package
- Accommodation on Half Board basis at the Residence is included with the package
- You speak English
- You are energetic, outgoing, enjoy social events and don’t mind flexible working hours
- You would love to spend your Summer in sunny Malta by the sea and meet people from all over Europe
- You are between 18 and 30 years old
- You are allowed to work in the European Union
- The Residence Supervisors are responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Residence and the individual welfare needs of its students.
- Coordinating arrival, duration and departure of the students, liaising with welfare officers, activity leaders, welcoming students (brief on rules, regulations and general information), and seeing to their well-being.
- Assisting the Senior Residence Supervisor, Head Welfare Officer and Welfare Coordinator.
- Working on a shift basis at the welfare desk and the Residence, ensuring all students are counted and in their rooms on time.
- Ensuring that the rules and regulations of the Residence are followed by Students.
- Making sure student details are prepared by the Welfare team in advance of arrival, such as name lists for Transport & Accommodation and that room spot checks are carried out.
- Keeping record of damages, deposits, room cleaning and room listings.
- Providing daily updates to the Senior Residence Supervisor, Head Welfare Officer and to Welfare Coordinator of number of students, who are sick and/or missing lessons and/or an activity.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter to:
Interviews will be carried through Skype.
Selected applicants should be available to start by mid-June for a minimum duration of 2 months.
Please quote Reference number: RSU17-20
|Job Ref No||RSU17-20|
|Purpose||To assist students at the Residence with all Welfare related aspects while they come to Malta to learn English.|